Monday, April 2, 2012

Una siesta por favor?

I can tell by the number of posts in the past week or so that my attention span is running super low.
This time, I am here to tell you I feel slightly gypped.
(I had no idea that was how gypped was spelled...Did you??)
Why don't we have a siesta?
It would do wonders for every person's psychological well being. No doubt.
It would this girl, I know that.
You know how people are all concerned about their health....
So. Why no siesta??
I think it'd s-l-o-w everyone down. Waaay down.
Can you imagine?!

Wikipedia says: "Einhard's Life of Charlemagne recounts the emperor's summertime siesta: 'In summer, after his midday meal, he would eat some fruit and take another drink; then he would remove his shoes and undress completely, just as he did at night, and rest for two or three hours.' "
I say: "Yes. Yes, please. Pretty please?"

This guys has it down. Fo sho.








For now, I am living vicariously through each one of these pictures.
But, I'm not giving up on the dream...I'm gonna make it happen someday. Someday!
Until then:
and...
I'm making it work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment