Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My First Post.

For a long time, I have enjoyed the stories, thoughts, or pictures shared via blogging. But, it's taken awhile for me to take the plunge. So today is the day. Here is my attempt to share small slices of my life with anyone who happens to be interested. I'm selfishly hoping this becomes motivation for me to start keeping track of the crazy things I experience, the awesome new tidbits of knowledge I acquire, or the inspiring words of wisdom I glean from other people --and, to also start taking more pictures.

This is my Grandma. Grandma Luke, today I am taking your advice. It's not the same as your daily diary that you have faithfully completed at the end of each day for the last, oh I don't know, several decades, but it's a start. I'm forgetful. So, I think this will be good for me. And maybe, hopefully, for at least one other person who stumbles across it.

No comments:

Post a Comment