Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hidden Lake Gardens

Yesterday morning a group of us took a morning field trip to Hidden Lake Gardens in Tipton, MI (Shout out to the Hunt's hometown!!) We went for a little break from school and to spend some time in nature with God and great friends without all the distractions of home, school, and the like. I woke up before dawn to make some apple crisp, it was such a good recipe, TRY IT! Overall, I was reminded how beautiful Michigan is. Here are some pictures to lure you into going yourself. It's SO wonderful. I'll be going back. And they're open year round so you can hike or snowshoe in the winter! I can't wait to see it in the fall.


Who knew there was more than one kind of hosta?






The Bonsai Garden! I want one...Some were over 50 years old!
My favorite Bonsai Tree from the Bonsai Garden
More of the Hosta Garden!




Part of the Conservatory which had 3 green houses
housing plants from Arid, Temperate, and Tropical Climates


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I have totally been here. :) Miss you Amy!! I will call very very soon. :)

    ReplyDelete