Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Favorites.

Two places I love here. The Tuba Museum aka The Traveler's Club. And Horrock's Market.

This is the awesome tuba fountain on the back patio!
 This Monday after CMA a group of us went over to the Traveler's club to enjoy some delicious food and drink. We had some new first year med students and Alex (Bre's main squeeze) join us!

Here we all are enjoying one of their hundreds of options of beer from all over the world :)

 Today, Erin and I ventured to Horrock's Market and our fridge and pantry our filled with wonderful, healthy and delicious food. With it, we had crab stuffed flounder, homemade hummus!!, cooked carrots, and wine for dinner tonight.
The spice wall at Horrocks, and Erin admiring the aloe juice

 I have decided to do the unthinkable....and run a marathon. A bunch of med students are running either the half or full in Detroit this fall and I figured now is as good a time as any to do it. Mostly because of the flexibility of my schedule and even more because of the fact that I have awesome friends to train with. I imagine this is about what I'll look like...hopefully smile and all! I wish I could take credit for this picture, but it was from one of our most recent OMM lectures. How can it not make you laugh! I love it.
hahaha...ha...ha...ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment