Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sojourn: A Temporary Stay


Pretty rad album cover, if I do say so myself.

I studied, for a very long time, in the Grand Traverse Pie Co. this afternoon/evening and heard the same Christmas songs over and over again. The fact that they were sung by different people, the fact that it was snowing outside, the fact that it is Christmastime, and the fact that I was indulging in a wonderfully delicious piece of warm raspberry-apple pie made it okay. And, I dare say, quite enjoyable.

But, in case you want to try something new, say hello to Sojourn music. Particularly their Advent Songs album. I've also done you a favor and listened to their other stuff and it is great all year round. At least I'm anticipating it will be.

CLICK HERE! for your favorite Christmas songs (I listen on grooveshark), like Joy to the World and O Come All Ye Faithful, with a refreshing new twist! Plus, as an added bonus there are some that I bet you have never heard before. Who knew? And I'll even throw in a virtual snow globe if you listen in the next 10 minutes! Hurry and listen now before this exciting season of Advent comes to a close.

(sorry about that last part, it's been a long day full of biostatistics, i needed it...)


No comments:

Post a Comment