Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Belief

Bear with me. I got 4 hours of sleep last night. And it's almost 1 o'clock in the morning.

But, right now, I really feel like I could do anything. I just got back from seeing "The Help" and that's exactly how that movie made me feel.

What does it feel like to believe in something? To know a plan will succeed. To know that someday I will become a doctor. To know that I will be heaven someday. To have a state or habit of mind in which trust or confidence is placed. It's exhilherating. And peaceful. Maybe scary.

The women in the history behind that book and movie were set free by sharing the truth. It made them believe and it gave their lives purpose. I love watching people with purpose. I could watch anyone do something if they could convince me that it was what they were made to do. It's contagious and I love it.

Now, you, go see The Help!!

2 comments:

  1. haha... I finally found your blog page. Ah, the wonders of google.

    ReplyDelete