Thursday, February 9, 2012

Peponi

First things first. Peponi: a Swahili word meaning Paradise.
Our Bible study is diving into Revelation. (btw: I just typed the word Revolution instead of Revelation. I think I've been writing Irresistible Revolution way to much...) Basically, it has made me think about Heaven a lot. In Revelation at the end of the letter to Ephesus, it says, "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will grant to eat of the tree of life which is in the Paradise of God."

I love basking in the thought of being in Paradise with God. The ultimate happy place. Can you imagine being the criminal Christ says, "Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise." to? That blows my mind.

Ok. Now watch this sweet video.

1 comment:

  1. I just love that song and this version is good too! And I can't wait to be in Heaven either :)

    ReplyDelete